11 July 2006

Friends, Romans, countrymen

Did anyone else have to memorize that soliloquy from "Julius Caesar"? I was sitting in class today and drifted off into a daydream and all of a sudden I was in the play as Marc Antony.

Ever meet people who you think you'll be life-long friends with, but they just end up as "some person I hung out with in college" and then you meet people who you think will just be " some person I hung out with in college", but they become dear friends? Isn't it strange the sorts of people TPTB bring into your life. Some people you're grateful to have gotten the chance to have known and others, when you think about them you wonder what you were thinking when you spent so much precious time with them. Just musings...that's all this is.

I've been in a contemplative mood of late. Looking back, I could have done a lot differently, but your experiences make you who you are right?

No comments: