31 August 2007

You can't take the sky from me

Ever look at the sky? On a clear night it's a blanket of sparkles. I'm not much for constellations and naming stars. I know the sun. I know the moon. I can usually tell the difference between a star and a planet.

I look out and see the infinity. I can see the past, y'know. I can see the possiblities for the future. We may be here or not here, but that vast beyond that cannot be described as nothingness or a void, will always be there. Some may speak of an elastic universe or a finite universe, but that doesn't matter. It won't end. It's God and Creation.

I have a strong belief that there is life out there in the vastness. We can't be so very self-centered and believe that we are the only ones in all of creation.

So no matter where I go, I'll can look up and get away.
You can't take the sky from me.

1 comment:

Ganga Fondan said...

Hey thanks for dropping by again. Beautiful words about the sky. Recent years have shown me that the journey that seems so incredible out there in space is a reflection of what's inside of me. wow. It's nice to communicate with other people that are still "wowed" and "awed" by the limitless universe. :)