09 June 2006

New Job

So, now I'm officially looking for a new job. Even though I have hope for this one I think that looking won't hurt. I think that now I want to work at a hospital, maybe as a unit clerk or something to that effect.

It's surreal, but what can I do about it? This isn't the first time in history someone has lost a job through no fault of her own and it won't be the last.

On another topic...
Ding Dong the witch is dead... after two bombs were dropped on him. I wonder if the flying monkeys will be able to regroup. I hope not, but with the situation as it is who really knows anything. I notice how the admin isn't declaring victory and popping champagne corks as they did before. It's heartening when people learn from their mistakes.

And the FIFA World Cup starts today in Germany.
Even though I want the US to win Brazil's got Ronaldhino






Until next time

No comments: